Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Black Ark or Black arts?

Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_lcap0%Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_lcap67%Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_rcap 67% 
[ 2 ]
Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_lcap0%Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_lcap33%Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo Empty Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 6:51 pm

Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo R-2509929-1302433820.jpeg

1979 album. Roots Reggae & African it says here. Goes under a number of name, as is not-untypical, some list Lee "scratch" Perry as an artist, some don't. I've never heard it, no Wikipedia page.

African Roots 5:00
Bad Food 4:00
Moto Ya Motema 7:00
Mengieb 7:00
Nakoya 6:00
Guipimbu Gienn 5:00

https://www.discogs.com/Seke-Molenga-Kalo-Kawongolo-Seke-Molenga-Kalo-Kawongolo/master/571016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91WOODkF0fM&list=PLSB6Obpt13Q0g54bwlD9GqWp7tpZMuikT

Running time, short.
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff

Back to top Go down

Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo Empty Re: Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 pm

I'm in!

Back to top Go down

Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo Empty Re: Seke Molenga & Kalo Kawongolo With Lee "Scratch" Perry – From The Heart Of The Congo

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:00 pm

Bongos.

Irritating video.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:01 pm

Almost 10 year old upload. Lo-fi.

Back to top Go down

Strange melody emerging.

music

Back to top Go down

:skank:

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:03 pm

music

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:05 pm

This is GR8! Alas I've got nothing else to say.

More details about it's recording:

https://www.fondsound.com/seke-molenga-kalo-kawongolo-seke-molenga-kalo-kawongolo-from-the-heart-of-the-congo-1979/

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:06 pm

track 2: Bad Food.

Must be about a Service station ha ha no

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:06 pm

Sound quality a bit lacking. Going a bit jazzish, but not in a punch yourself in the face way.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:08 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:
Roots Reggae & African it says here.

It is, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:09 pm

Starting to rip off Paul Simon now. Only with a reggae bassline.

Back to top Go down

Ahhhhrrrgh!

Back to top Go down

3: Moto Ya Motema

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:11 pm

More Jamaican. Well, it was.

Apparently lee would use his T-shirt to clean the recording heads. I think he needed to do it on this one, still, dance

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:11 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:3: Moto Ya Motema

What did you just say about my mother?

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 pm

I didn't know we were doing one tonight. bawl

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:12 pm

music

I ain't got nowt to say.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:13 pm

I shall do it later. box

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Aug 30, 2021 7:13 pm

The Call of the Wendigo wrote:I didn't know we were doing one tonight. bawl

You'd only hate it anyway. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next