Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

+3
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Fangirl Three
Butterfield
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 3 Empty Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

Post by Fangirl Three Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:49 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:I've been to Ayrshire. But not Ayr.

I likewise have only been as far as Kilmarnock, where the motorway runs out.

I've not been to Yeovil either.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 3 Empty Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:54 pm

There are loads of places in SW that haven't been mentioned so far.

Taunton, St Austell, Bridgewater, Barnstaple, Lyme Regis, Dorchester, Truro, Falmouth, Penzance...

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:55 pm

Fangirl Three wrote:
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:I've been to Ayrshire. But not Ayr.

I likewise have only been as far as Kilmarnock, where the motorway runs out.

I've not been to Yeovil either.

I've only just realised what the point of this thread is supposed to be.

I've been to Yeovil loads of times.

creep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:58 pm

I've been to Minehead and Ilfracombe. smug

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:02 pm

Butterfield wrote:Wem anyone? shifty

Birthplace of Radio 1's Sybil Ruscoe. yes

I've been past it when I was avoiding the M6, always reminded me of

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 3 David-gilmour-pink-floyd

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:04 pm

Nightjar wrote:

I've been to Yeovil loads of times.

creep

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 3 JollySeparateEgg-size_restricted

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Jan 17, 2023 4:14 pm

I've been to Penzance and Lyme Regis. yes
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:40 pm

Oh, and I've been to Taunton.

Just to pick up a hire car though.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:53 pm

As I said in my comprehensively thoughtful first post, trying the save the time that’s now been wasted anyway, Ayr and Middlesbrough are clearly in the ‘never visited’ category.

I’ve never been to Yeovil.

I have been to Dunfermline.

How could Fangirl forget being in Bedford? Because of that, a settled matter has to be revisited.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:57 pm

C*ckermouth?

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:01 pm

How about places in Kent and the Sussexes?

Like the Margate-Broadstairs-Ramsgate metropolitan mega-region and Whitstable, Dover, Dungeness, Gillingham, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Lewes, Folkestone, Eastbourne, Littlehampton, Bognor, Hastings etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:06 pm

I went to Margate and Ramsgate 4 my hols last year.

I have also been to Ashford smug

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:07 pm

Nightjar wrote:C*ckermouth?

No.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 6:15 pm

Butterfield wrote:I think Bedford might be the official town/city that no one has ever been to.

Unless Nightjar once had some sort of a romp there in 1989.

I've had romps with at least two women from C*ckermouth, but not in C*ckermouth.

I seem to attract C*ckermouthers.

shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:11 pm

SiberianPrincess’sMidriff wrote:

No.

Yes. I've been twice. And to the oft forgotten towns down the west coast of Cumbria.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:13 pm

Nightjar wrote:How about places in Kent and the Sussexes?

Like the Margate-Broadstairs-Ramsgate metropolitan mega-region and Whitstable, Dover, Dungeness, Gillingham, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Sevenoaks, Lewes, Folkestone, Eastbourne, Littlehampton, Bognor, Hastings etc?

Other than little Rutland and a brief passing through Suffolk, the Sussexes are the only two people counties in England I haven't been to. In Kent I've only really been to the port of Dover - twice, and not since 1992.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:18 pm

Butterfield wrote:

No.

Yes. I've been twice. And to the oft forgotten towns down the west coast of Cumbria.

Brampton?

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:21 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Butterfield wrote:

No.

Brampton?

No - just past on the way to Hadrian's Wall. Actually, I haven't been into Carlisle!

EDIT: Other than sitting on the train in Carlisle station waiting for it to move onward towards Glasgow.
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:25 pm

I have relatives in both of those places.

Ones I actually like too. gasp

So, Carlisle and Brampton are out. shifty

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:31 pm

Nightjar wrote:How about places in Kent and the Sussexes?

I have already addressed this.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next