Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

+3
SiberianPrincess’sMidriff
Fangirl Three
Butterfield
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Empty Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:33 pm

Nightjar wrote:
Butterfield wrote:I think Bedford might be the official town/city that no one has ever been to.

Unless Nightjar once had some sort of a romp there in 1989.

I've had romps with at least two women from C*ckermouth, but not in C*ckermouth.

I seem to attract C*ckermouthers.

shifty

Perhaps an accompaniment thread would be interesting - which cities and/or counties in the UK have you had sex in?
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to - Page 4 Empty Re: Towns and cities in the UK where no (active) member of this forum has ever been to

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:36 pm

I now understand the the pure raison d'etre of this thread.

We simply must locate a single significant UK settlement that not a single Wendigan has been, of properly been to.

AND THEN...

We must ALL meet there!!

In a tearoom or telephone booth or ting-and-ting.

This will be the reckoning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue Jan 17, 2023 8:37 pm

cosmictanya wrote:Perhaps an accompaniment thread would be interesting - which cities and/or counties in the UK have you had sex in?

Or countries... blah blah

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:12 pm

Nightjar wrote:
cosmictanya wrote:Perhaps an accompaniment thread would be interesting - which cities and/or counties in the UK have you had sex in?

Or countries... blah blah

Off the top of my head…

UK, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Norway, Greece, Turkey, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Egypt, Lebanon, Syria, Jordan, Iran, Iraq, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Emirates, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Argentina, Uruguay, Mexico, Venezuela, Niger, Mali, Thailand, Malaysia, and the United States.

Add a couple if microstates count.

Not that many really. Hopefully I’ll boost that tally before I get too old to attract men under the age of 30.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:15 pm

Nightjar wrote:I now understand the the pure raison d'etre of this thread.

We simply must locate a single significant UK settlement that not a single Wendigan has been, of properly been to.

AND THEN...

We must ALL meet there!!

In a tearoom or telephone booth or ting-and-ting.

This will be the reckoning.

Exactly. That’s what we’ve all been working towards since the beginning. We were there - Bedford. Butterfield had even scouted a picturesque local location for lunch. And then Fangirl ****** up and ruined everything.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:31 am

I really am sorry guys Wolno

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed Jan 18, 2023 7:28 pm

hug

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by stedorlordendel Sun Jul 09, 2023 10:00 pm

I went to Isle of Wight on a primary school trip. We went to Black Gang Chime/Chine (?)Excited I had my photo taken on a big boot (as in ''there was an old woman who lived in a shoe'') with a few classmates but from that day to this, I've never seen the actual photo. bawl
stedorlordendel
stedorlordendel

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:24 am

pet

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Mon Jul 10, 2023 10:47 am

Who do you think owns it now?

My advice is: track them down, kidnap them and tie them to a chair in a dark basement, cross-examine them at great length to ascertain where said photograph is located, exterminate them, burn the body and then take the photograph.

Then have a nice look at it for a minute or two and then burn it to eliminate any evidence cos you've just murdered someone.

Back to top Go down

Post by SiberianPrincess’sMidriff Mon Jul 10, 2023 11:55 am

stedorlordendel wrote: I had my photo taken on a big boot

Canadian navy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon Jul 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Maybe it's been posted online somewhere.

Though I for one am not putting "group of kids standing in big boot" into image search.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Mon Jul 10, 2023 9:38 pm

stedorlordendel wrote:I went to Isle of Wight on a primary school trip.  We went to Black Gang Chime/Chine (?)Excited  I had my photo taken on a big boot (as in ''there was an old woman who lived in a shoe'') with a few classmates but from that day to this, I've never seen the actual photo. bawl

I do actually understand your pain. I was on the news in my own right as a child, having produced and presented a chat show at primary school - with selected classmates as subjects, and the odd cheeky line slipped in. Went down a storm. It was a requested - no, demanded - encore later in the day that the cameras were invited to. To this day, my proudest work. Nobody in my family recorded it. I only saw the tape once (well, probably seven or eight times in full, plus fast forwards, rewinds, and freeze frames) because someone else’s dad had.

Edit - also, a deep style departure from true childhood. I wore full eyemake up, which was never allowed. After that day an exception was made, and I’ve never been seen without it since.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4