What are your neighbours up to?

+2
cosmictanya
Fangirl Three
6 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

What are your neighbours up to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your neighbours up to?

Post by Fangirl Three Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 11:54

Fangirl Three wrote:The woman over the road, in the house that's only occupied 2 nights a week, has just opened her bedroom curtains, at nearly one o'clock gossip

They've got their side gate open, I can see them having a barbecue with their relatives (?) whose big shiny car is parked on the yellow lines in the bus passing place.

http://shallowlikeus.blogspot.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

What are your neighbours up to? - Page 4 Empty Re: What are your neighbours up to?

Post by Nightjar Sun 4 Apr 2021 - 14:40

Pop out and key it. evil2

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 21:04

There seems to be a massive fight going on with my next-door neighbours right now.

I'm not 100% certain who, but I think it's the nice Albanian family next door.

I can't be sure obviously, but I feel that they have a problem adolescent/late-teens son who comes and goes.

It's so violent sounding I'm on the verge of, er...

scared

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 21:18

scared

Admin

https://hallofthewendigo.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 21:21

Gone all quiet now. scared

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Tue 27 Apr 2021 - 23:12

scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 5:30

I'm staying at my parents' house so I haven't developed any opinions on the neighbours yet.

I'm sure it won't take long though.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Call of the Wendigo Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 8:33

scared

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightjar Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 12:27

What's the parking like? scared

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed 28 Apr 2021 - 16:26

I park on my parents' drive aristojar

They have a garage too aristojar

And they're having another parking space constructed aristojar

My car looks so much happier with all 4 wheels on the same level, instead of 2 up on the pavement.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue 25 May 2021 - 12:57

Someone here has responsibility for a toddler - after lunch she gets out of the flat to play on the stairs and other communal areas, and it continues until she tires herself out. Lunch is over, and the squealing and screeching laughter has begun again. Her adult is no doubt very sensibly resting with noise cancelling earphones.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun 6 Jun 2021 - 10:58

This morning, I can only assume that someone in this building has installed a penal treadmill, and several men in hobnail boots - or clogs - are putting in a couple of hours on the morning shift. I estimate I'm within half an hour of opening the door and shouting 'Shut the f*ck up' down the stairs to reverberate throughout the vicinity.

Earlier in the week my first line anti burglar device was stolen. I leave a pair of old shoes neatly lined up just outside the flat door, facing in to the door, so a chance intruder would assume that someone is at home. They were gone. I was still a little shocked several hours later when I saw the screeching little girl who lives in the building wearing them as she sat on a landing a couple of floors down. 'Do you like them?' I asked. 'Yes thank you', she said. 'So do I, now give them back' I said. She did.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Butterfield Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 0:31

cosmictanya wrote:This morning, I can only assume that someone in this building has installed a penal treadmill, and several men in hobnail boots - or clogs - are putting in a couple of hours on the morning shift. I estimate I'm within half an hour of opening the door and shouting 'Shut the f*ck up' down the stairs to reverberate throughout the vicinity.

Earlier in the week my first line anti burglar device was stolen. I leave a pair of old shoes neatly lined up just outside the flat door, facing in to the door, so a chance intruder would assume that someone is at home. They were gone. I was still a little shocked several hours later when I saw the screeching little girl who lives in the building wearing them as she sat on a landing a couple of floors down. 'Do you like them?' I asked. 'Yes thank you', she said. 'So do I, now give them back' I said. She did.

Wonderful! applause
Butterfield
Butterfield

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Mon 7 Jun 2021 - 8:02

The man over the road who works at the sorting office has stopped bringing his Royal Mail van home. I assumed he was on holiday, but when I opened the curtains at 5am I saw him in his uniform, getting into their car to go to work in.

I wonder if he's been forbidden from bringing the van home or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Tue 5 Jul 2022 - 19:25

Upbeat music, cheering, and fireworks during daylight hours, from more than one direction. Very mysterious. Switched on for the news - ah, that's what's going on.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl Three Wed 6 Jul 2022 - 5:12

I heard my mum hooting with laughter at the lunchtime news yesterday, the claims tha B*r*s J*hns*n had 'acted with probity'.

She's not one for laughing, or offering ironic comment about the news, so this is a significant straw in the wind for the untidy haired chucklehead PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Wed 6 Jul 2022 - 13:48

I thought the same regarding the straw. When fireworks explode over Knightsbridge to celebrate the collapse of a T*ry administration, the resident of No.10 must realise he's f*ck*ed up worse than anyone else ever has.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Thu 7 Jul 2022 - 13:19

Someone here has taken in a Ukrainian family. A mother, teenage daughter, and boy of around 9 or 10. I went for a walk around the block to have my bi-monthly cigarette, and came across them out for a stroll. They were very sweet.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 1:20

I was asleep, but major marital/relationship strife appears to be reaching a crescendo a couple of flights down. It's so inconsiderate to a) shout so loudly that you wake the neighbours like this, and b) somehow manage to shout quietly enough to muffle the content of what's being said. If I must be awake, I could at least know the details about it all.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by cosmictanya Sun 17 Jul 2022 - 1:46

Someone other than me has just shouting 'shut the f*** up' and slammed their door in a temper. Doesn't seem to have worked. This woman has the most irritating shouting/crying voice I've heard in years. A few years ago I tried to get into Love Island' and had to turn it off due to a shrieking Scouse girl - this is on a par with that, with no off button.
cosmictanya
cosmictanya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next